Quick start with script
Follow these steps:
- Type in two passwords – one for the “normal” database user and one for root
- Wait a few moments – TestRail will be downloaded and set up
TestRail should be accessible via the following URL: http://localhost:8000
Finish the installation through the web UI (use the values printed by installer at the end)
Running TestRail using docker-compose
The compose file is configured via environment variables – it’s suggested to use a .env file. More about a .env file is available on the Docker env files documentation.
- First, create a .env file with at least the mandatory variables for:
- Next, run
docker-compose up(it will take a few minutes the very first time).
- TestRail should be up! Access it via: http://localhost:8000
- Re-enter the values you specified in the .env file when the TestRail installer asks for the database settings.
- To remove the instance, press Ctrl+C and then run